Printing, Copying & Scanning Services in the Library
Printing from the CSU Library’s computers or with the Library copy machine requires a Student Print Account.
- Your print account is managed by CSU Information Technology Services, not the Library
- Your login is your ID# and your password is your PIN
- Your account works on the computers and copier in the Library as well as in the computer labs on campus
- You can add additional funds to your print account from your Buc Bucks account - Download instructions (PDF)
- Library Staff can assist anyone not currently enrolled in classes at the University with printing from the Library’s computers or the copy machine, just ask at one of the public service desks
- The cost for non-student printing is $0.10/page for black and white and $0.25/page for color. The Library cannot accept credit or debit cards
The Library also has a flatbed digital scanner on the main level, which may be used free of charge to make digital copies.